- 1 Dialectical Thesis: Social Media destroys and enhances our relationship [[Future]]
- Social media amplifies
- Control it instead of dismissing it
- Psychologists will be trained in [[Social Media Management]]
- 2 Social Media enhances and destroys our knowledge
- 3 Social Media intensifies our connection to the world and separates us from it
- Social media supports the shift from the physical into a psychological life-form
- Our environment becomes more and more human and less natural, but this human environment becomes another form of nature
- Everyone lives with and against something as his species and as the individual
- humans make a new nature
- Social Media is a glimpse of the future life in a virtual world where
- Social Media is about a self-infusion with meaning
- Our informational exchange was limited to our fingers and thumbs, on social media it is enhanced by click-functions that make memes, pictures and videos sharable.
- The flow of information increases.
- Social media is a lot of noise
- Social Media can let us connect to Being but also separates us from Being
- Social Media is a task to learn stoic kynism, it means to transform anger into bitter irony. But the problem is this might be only a form of sublime anger.
Dialectical Thesis on Social Media
Leave a reply